Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Guilty Pleasure

I got my workout in this morning with a 5:30AM Turbo class- it was a great sweaty start to Friday, so I've earned a bit of guilty pleasure!

Shh!  I'm going to let you in on my latest guilty pleasure.  We've cut the cable cord to help save money for our trip to California this fall!  Yeah!  But with Amazon Prime, Hulu and Netflix, I've been able to watch new and old shows when I need some downtime.  Enter my new favorite guilty pleasure, Pretty Little Liars.  I love the twists, the turns, the fashion, the drama, the romances, it's so far out, it's hilarious!  I know it's a couple of years old (now in it's fifth season on ABC Family) but it's new to me.  My promise to myself is no watching on the weekend, that "downtime" will be for books only- with that being said, I think The Vacationers by Emma Straub might be first on my summer reading list.  It's on every summer reading list I've seen and it looks to be a great poolside read.  I've got a goal of reading 35 books this year, I started counting in March- I keep track with Shelfari!



What's your guilty pleasure?

What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment