Thursday, June 26, 2014

PiYo

Yesterday, I mentioned a bit about my training plan for my first half-marathon.  I was more than excited to arrive home last night and find PiYo waiting for me in the pouring rain (thanks mailman for a soaked box). Needless to say, everything was dry inside and I was able to do my first at-home PiYo workout this morning.  I've been attending PiYo classes for a little over a year at Results Matter Fitness but, baseball games and other school related activities often prevent me from attending.  I am thrilled to be able to pop these DVD's in on my schedule!  PiYo is a combination of strength and sculpting, it's low impact and a great addition to a training schedule adding flexibility to my packed cardio schedule.

What do you add to your training schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment